– Introduction to glue pulling.
– Explanation of different hot melt glues for PDR.
– Things to be cautious of when using a slide hammer.
– Changing glue pulling techniques for variations in temperature.
– Glue tab size options.
– Where you should and should not glue pull.
– Glue removal.
– Glue pulling large dents.
– Advanced glue tab placement.
– Glue setting time frames.
– Glue pulling on a vehicle.
– Pushing large and deep dents.
– How to cold shrink a dent.
– Explaining oil canned dents.
– Examples of deep dents from customers.
– Dent pushing on side panels.
– Placement of window protector and wedge in a door.
– Cross checking vertical panels.
– Sanding a dent for texture removal.
– Running a dent repair business.
– Peaks and troughs of PDR.
– Financial mistakes in PDR and how to prevent them.
– How to justify your price.
– Dealing with a pushy PDR customer.
– Estimating a hail damaged car.
– Lowering you business costs in PDR.
– Breaking into the PDR industry.
– Estimating door dings and non hail related dents.
– Advantages and disadvantages of repairing dents on location.
– Marketing yourself and your business.
– Review of week 2.